Thread: "Born Alone"
View Single Post
Old 07-21-05, 03:43 PM   #3
Wes City
in your e-dreams

IP:

listening to indpehs-born alone....

ok jus had to get this out of the way ...QUALITY IS SHITTTTTT, its gaping ass vagina shitt dick fuck cunt bitch tits....

flow/rhyme scheme-flow is pretty straight....its smooth for the most part, im feeling it, rhyme scheme is good, oyu switch it up and dont jus go a/b scheme like a lotta cats. ya didnt rush or slow down to fit ya words in nice...

delivery/riding the beat- aight this is where i thin you lackin son...for one up ya delivery, i know you got balls i hear you in the yahoo chat room son , use em....i know you can unleash ya emotion on a track so DOO IT!!. there was only one time ya emotion was good you yelled "OHH SHIT!! and im like who cares" but most of hte time you were kinda monotone. put ya whole voice into it not jus one part of it.

pronunciation/breathe control- good on both from what i can hear....but i cant hear much cause of your SHITTY ASS FAG QUALITY!!!!...let me produce ya tracks ill do wonders

lyrics and style- this is no problem for you, i heard you on yahoo saying that you want to be unique you want every line to be a hott line ect....so jus kee p doin you....YOU HAVE FAGGOT GAY DICK RETARD QUALITTY!!!...excuse my tarretts

what to work on
- riding the beat/delivery, EMOTION....and last but not least............................................. .................................................. .....
.ya mutha fuckin quality

your better than dabatos