View Single Post
Old 07-21-05, 09:30 PM   #11
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP:

Voted For: Wes City

Da Mahnster
I'd have to perform a sayonce to "See-ya-Post" might as well dissapear cuz u "DROPP'N GHOST"//
cant 'beat-me' to get this "SEA-MEN-CLOSE" u aint a rapper, just "Dreaming-Shows"//
Another double bar style. Blah wordplay and ok punch.
you best 'choke' like you "Toung-Tied" Ya rhymes arent hot if shit "Sun-Fried"//
Why you STUNT GUY?? now u best RETIRE and finish liek "DA-Alumni"//(Only skilless)
No. Bad punch.
your "Barz-show" you spinning out more than "Car-showz" CITY?? u aint "LARGE BRO"//
You finished...i aint coming "HARD-THO"...for you today would be a "SMART CHOKE"//
Self glorification, ok attempt at a personal.
Cant Graduate-Here , I Saturate-ears, Wes 'cant pass flow', he don't PUMP-NO-FEAR//
214 postz 0 Winz!! ...u better "UP FOR YEARZ",dont " Pump no Tearz" not 1 bar from u gon "PUMP NO CHEERS"//
Wordplay is getting old. Overall bad punch and bad attempt at a personal.

Overall, you are trying to win on wordplay and no real punches. Only 2 personal attempts, both failed. Work on forming real punches and not just wordplay.

Wes City
Ya lines are pre-school kid, im the one to haunt ya
Cause after 3rd grade no ones been afraid of monstahs
Hint of self glorification, but nice personal in the 2nd line.
Give it up your not gangsta bitch, so jus stop-be
I know for a fact Mis-spelling is not a thug hobbie
Eh, wasn't feeling this punch.
Im known to murder kids, while you just known as a bore
Ill Drown you in a lake and leave ya ass dead for shore
Blah wordplay, and hint of self glorification again.

Overall, your personal won it for you mostly. Cuz at least the few punches you had hit somewhat. Bit of self glorification though so be sure to check that.

My vote goes to Wes City cuz of his punches and personals. Though he didn't have as many, his hit harder then da mahnsta's wordplay attempts.

v- Wes City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.