View Single Post
Old 07-22-05, 11:21 AM   #10
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
WWHAATTT?!?! NEVER HEARD OF IT?!! man, I'm, so amped liek I'm about to fuck somebody up, lol. oh man, that's a fuckin sad live you lead, lol. That shits' the program that all the other programs are trying to play Catch-up to.

I could sing the praises of this shit for ages. Like for example, it comes with 4GB of samples of beats, tones, instruments, etc and the dope shit is that you cna drop any one of thme in a track, then seperate the entire sample into pieces and rearrange it any which way you want. Not to mentio change the pitch of what ever instrument is in it AND change the instrument it uses to play a melody (liek transform a guitar to a piano for example). It's fuckin insane man. Like most audio programs can pan sounds left and right. Logic can pan in surround, you cna adjust sounds above, below, in front, begind, lefr, right, etc etc. I could go on and on and on and on and on. And the sample rates go skiy high and twice as high as anything I've ever seen on anything else. That means the clarity it record at is fuckin unbeleivable.

Check this out man. Here's the official info for Logic Express and Logic Pro. Check the links up top: http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cach...lient=firefox-a

There's jillions of reviews about Logic 7, google can point you in the direction of em.

*nuts in pants*