View Single Post
Old 07-24-05, 01:53 PM   #5
Thassarap
.The Movement.

IP:

bet most of 'em cant really freestyle, so it basically comes down to lyrics, flow, etc.

1. Jada- 50 doesn't get to do a hook in a free, so he's lost the strong point of his raps
2. Banks- Banks is an amazing lyricist, and has a flow that doesn't rely on a beat, most of his verses can shine without a beat, or on a different one
3. Luda- This is a good battle, both are good lyricists, but Luda prolly is the all-time best at punchlines, which makes him almost impossible to beat in a battle
4. ti- lil flip dont have a chance here. ti's better at everything
5. mase- i'ma pretend i never heard welcome back, and vote for mase. i like his flow, and he can spit some pretty hot shit at times. and in a free, he wouldn't have bad hook's like welcome back had
6. cassidy- hustla cassidy, not split personality cassidy. he's always been good lyrically, has gret flow, and is a proven battle mc
7. even- not like this battle would ever happen. the closest thing would be a few diss tracks. david banner relies on crunk beats and hooks, mike jones on voice editing. neither should do frees
8. kanye- kanye is an amazing lyricist, pharrell isn't. do i need to say anything else?

u shoulda put some better freestylers on that list, like fabolous, eminem, and jin