View Single Post
Old 07-24-05, 03:55 PM   #1
^^..^^

Rapbattles is garbage period

IP:

this is really simple rb is abunch of nerds who dickride each other all day talk about how dope they are then duck our site time and time again in battle.they can not see us it has been proven time and time again basically lattinkitten owning chirt then chirt ducking r rated seventhird owning avalon and avalon never posting here again afterwards.many many times the only good rb head is memisis and he posts here more then there now realizing how wack rb has become.dont come in here beefing if your from rb prove it.battle me its that simple and i will own you easily then write rv did this on your tombstone.rb is weak as fuck they got bout 20 good heads on the whole site audio gfx poetry and text combined they got bout 20 heads while we got bout 100 easy probally more good heads.i owned valor with a k.o in his own shit poetry so dont bother i pink slipped efusive so dont bother i also whupped lyric so dont bother either.any other rb head who thinks hes dope see me pink slip battle since your gay ass site is ducking us.its real simple we make a list to battle yall pop shit and duck fucking nerds
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote