View Single Post
Old 07-26-05, 12:48 PM   #30
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Voted For: 9th Degree

Aiight.. One sided.. Looch, are you just trying to be too complex or is that actually just jibberish to make people get the impression your dissing him? Nothing at all in your verse interested me. You were attempting some decent concepts in your verse but the way you worded it was complete garbage. I think this is one of those things where you understand what your saying, but other people dont. And dont listen to any dickriders that vote for you, because their not being honest. This is comming from someone who doesent know you nor care for your feelings. Clean up your style big time. Start doing punches that arnt just a jumble of words, you would never ever ever ever ever ever ever see a rapper attempt to spit lines like that in a free style or pre written diss.. and thats because THOSE LINES ARE WEIRD. yadig?

9th, first bar was aiight, third line was stretched, you might wanna check that, the punch was meh on that bar too, third bar wasnt bad, the set up was coo.. Could of used a better concept for the punch, forth bar was aiight, nothing really wowed me, but you did a decent job, and your one up simply because your bars actually had something behind them.

Looch, this is by no means a hate vote and I'm being brutally honest with you for your own good not mine. Take it how you want to take it. But I'm out. Peace.