View Single Post
Old 07-26-05, 04:24 PM   #1
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

Updated News on Kim's New Album

IP:

"Shut Up," the first offering from the LP has already hit the streets and is presently building a buzz across the U.S. On the track, Kim addresses the gossip and rumors that have been spreading on her. The CD finds the Queen Bee collaborating with producers like Kanye West, Scott Storch, 7 Aurelius, Fredwreck, Hot Runner and Red Spyda. The Naked Truth follows up 2003's La Bella Mafia. The album landed at #5 on Billboard 200 and sold well over 1 million copies.

On July 6th, Kim, aka Kimberly Jones, was sentenced to a year and a day in prison, fined $50,000 and ordered to serve three years probation for lying under oath to a grand jury.

Kim was found guilty of three counts of perjury and one count of conspiracy this past March, but was acquitted of obstruction of justice. The Brooklyn rapper was convicted of lying to a grand jury in relation to a 2001 shooting outside of New York's Hot 97's radio station. Kim's team confronted Capone-N-Noreaga's team about the group's song, "Bang Bang." Kim's rival, Foxy Brown, took shots at the Queen Bee on the track. Moments into the confrontation, shots were exchanged and one man was injured.

Lil' Kim's The Naked Truth featuring production from Kanye West and Scott Storch is scheduled to hit stores September 13th.

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote