View Single Post
Old 07-26-05, 08:44 PM   #1
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

Week 15: Top 10 Punches

IP:

Alright gentlemen, I've read all the battles and have decided on the top 10 punches for the week. It was pretty tough to decide, and many of you will probably disagree with my choice for top punch, but I don't give a fuck, lol. I felt it was the meanest and most effective punch. With that said, here it is.

10. Scared to battle me, like a squirrel in winter, you got no nuts brother
And your Groupies ain't callin' the shots, you're just callin' each other - Spektikul vs. New Meth0d
9. '1 in 8' chances that you'll mention how you beat me, but '2 to 1' says you're no prodigy,
Just some wanna be who can't get himself right cuz his mind is somewhere over his body. - The Revelation vs. Premanition
8. Dont be "Mad, Dog"....Its you dropping them "Wiggity Wack" Verses
And its a Shame...They got me eating "Soul Food" like A Black Person - Hotshh! vs. Soul Rebel
7. hot has no style....think you're sick, but your symptoms gettin clearer
cause only time your metas seen man....is writing in the bathroom mirror - Soul Rebel vs. Hotshh!
6. Your lovelife is behind, n' for bitches I got plenty now
They say love is blind, but she wouldn't want ya anyhow - DaTrusHurtz vs. Pen N' Paper
5. Ya chose the door to the PLL, but are you sure it was the right one..
Then I wudn't be surprised if ya lost.....you don't even know where ya from.. - NOS-482 vs. Metaskriptz
4. How u gone Win..u Said it ya Self... "A You Sick T"
Boomin in Elevation?
How When you Couldnt Even Bring 6ft Up Six Feet - TrooP vs. ^^.^^
3. This bitch is like james bond, he's ugly so also dis's-guys..
And the only reason he got wins i cos RV lives and lets L.I.!! - Daubs vs. L.I.
2. im walking all over this kid. but its bout to get rough
u no its gon be a Goodyear the way im rollin on Daubs - L.I. vs. Daubs
1. fuck late bloomer....this kids waiting to bust out? better off waiting for dead
everyone around him is making it big....................misk's still making his bed - Drakel vs. MiSk