View Single Post
Old 07-28-05, 08:41 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Pay Attention and collect Interest! - Dooms vs. Verizon

IP:

Ok ok, so it's liek this. Every month since I got em, Verizon sends me a bill for no less than 230 bucks. I expected it the first month for the miscellaneous set-up fees and shit liek that, but every month was getting outta hand. The last one was $788. Now this equates to an amount of minutes used in a month that I couldn't possibly rack up. I ignored the last one like "nah, gotta be a verizon error" since I get different bill quotes from their online service. They cut my shit off yesterday at like 9:30-somethin pm and transfer me to their 'fuck you pay me' line. I call back their customer service line instead and explain the whole shit to em. Now check this..

Dude looks at my account and realizes that they didnt' activate ANY of the promotional codes (which you get just by virtue of signing up for the first time). I got billed for every single minute, no nights and weekends nothing. They reverse my cut-off, and performed a recalculation of my entire bill history since I signed on with em. Turns out, I overpaid by $464. they said they could send me a check for it, but I opted to leave it in the account (to whih it'll be chipped away every month for my bill) so look at that shit. Paying attention just inadvertantly got my verizon bill payed for the next 9 months (at $50/mo).

Just liek that 6-point ticket I beat that I as tellin yall about - you pay a little bit of attenton and you'd be surprised who you'd find out was trying to get one over on you.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote