View Single Post
Old 07-28-05, 10:55 PM   #7
Macreep
T&T

IP:

Voted For: BoneCollector

You want mercy from bone, that shit will never happen....even if you where to beg............
Cuz BC quick to break his limbs and "Ind/End Knees" Like "blowin' out major joints in your leg"
^^^OK..........
Bone is endin' his saga,......nothin' will stop my rage,not even johovah ....or even allah
Cuz I wouldnt feel the "full strength of *LA*" If I was "caught in shoot outs In major cities of california"..
^^didn't rhyme to well...and punch lacked
.........................Im trickin' you, making indeph think he can compete with me, ill end this faker....
Provin' I can out skill and out smart this fag,and really "Con-Verse" like "retro basketball players"*...
^^flowed bad.....punch lacked again
I end lifes quick, your easy bitch,i've face much harder opponets then this kid...You'll be hidin' behind shutters...
No one feels your rhymes,So i'll disect your body and have you really "Indeph/Depth",when your "6 Feet Under"...
^^Good............
Im fast with raps...everyone could blast your crap.....so after this ill pop my collah......
Cuz when people dress with "Dull Colors" is the only time we "Feelin BLA(Blah)*"
^^didn't flow well....OK punch
Putta slug thru' ya dome,make' ya swallow ya brain cellz till'ya really 'In Depth'..
Then watch me....... Snatch money out'cha Dentalz like ......'Chin-Checks..!!'
^^OK...........

You structure reminds me of OMB's.But one thing...is you didn't have the multis as he would.A lot of your lines didn't rhyme well with the others.Had some nice punches like the personals and such.But be more consitent and make ur shit rhyme better.

you fake..ya gangs a phase you be changin ya flags...
to match your pussy'less dick,everyday when you sag.
^^flowed nice....but punch lacked
it changes as much as your name does,you was makin it HAV..
Correction bone collector is the name of his ass.
^^Lmao....funny.......
ya name is the past....BC's rap give me a migrane.
you a fuckin clone for weeks you was runnin with my name.
^^^Did he really use ya name?If so...dope line
and you got the nerve to pretend that you got any brains.
when your span of attention pays like poverty .
^^didn't rhyme dawg......
I'm no blood,but in areas everywhere its B up...
you Get beat up by symbol... and cripples can barely Cup..
^^^Nah...........
UE... can't see us,TC killin..go and get you a grade..
cause undestructable is somethin' tommy pickles would say.
^^^weak

Better flow in your shit.Although you had one line that didn't rhyme.You really lacked heavy hittin personals and wordplay/metas.I didn't like your verse.Just seemed boring.Close battle here

Vote-Bone Collector
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=202024