View Single Post
Old 07-29-05, 07:21 PM   #15
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP:

Voted For: NaRc-UzI

Right this looked like a quick battle from these two... but i thought that Narc had this one simply because his verse was a lot more creative than Macreep..
I thought Macreep made an effort to try and put some personals in there like the one about Narc constantly talking about gender in his battle against BQ, but that one didn't really hit real hard and it felt like the setup line about the blenders was forced just to have something that could rhyme with the word gender, which i thought was pretty poor. the lines about Noah's arc was shit to say the least...
and you provided more than enough evidence to back up your personal about k-trini... but you could've got a better punch out of that....

Narc's verse came a bit stronger with his punches, with that nice clever personal about macreep's shells. i thought that your first four lines are the winning factor in your verse, even though the first line was self glorification. the line about macreep being "dissabled" was enough to make up for it....just about anyway...
Narc's verse came a bit stronger, with a more solid rhyme strucure...

overall i feel that Narc won this...

no hate...just elevate

yo RTF on my battle....

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=201881