View Single Post
Old 07-30-05, 04:54 PM   #30
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
actually a brother from the hood could get farther than the army cuz he could go infiltration like and get on the inside with the terrorists. if a white cat from the army tried bein a terrorist they wouldnt believe that shit unless they watched him kill americans

Are you retarded? Do you not realize that the Army has more than one race in it? The Army is probably the most multiracial group of people in the world. In my Company alone I have blacks, whites, asians, middle easterns, Russians, and hispanics. Do people really not know what their Army is capable of and what it consists of?

By the way, you say a "brother from the hood could get farther than the army cuz he could go infiltration like and get on the inside with the terrorists," but you don't realize that a brother from the hood has no specialized training what so ever. Does he have any language training? Does he have any special physical training? Does he have any advanced hand to hand combat training? How about Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape training (what to do if you get captured)? I don't think so. I am about to go to Special Forces training in the end of September and I will be learning all of this shit. I will be one person among thousands currently in the US Army that have received this training. And this isn't even the top level of secret infiltrators that the Army has. It also has Rangers and Delta Force....who knows what else they got up their sleeves