View Single Post
Old 08-01-05, 01:28 AM   #12
Denied Truth
Still Spectacular, Yes!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
not for nothing............ but its as simple as this.........

BIBLE = Genisis 1:1...........

in the beggining...............

tells yall exactly how we got here and why!

if yall havent noticed....... we are livin in the end of earths history...... better get on your knees and make your peace wit God and not science! only God can give you life eternal...... not man made science....... feel me....... the human mind cant grasp the depth of death and what happens...... its futile to discuss.... what what....... because the one book we were given has all the answers! READ and you wouldnt be ignorent... "the dead know nothing"........ they wait in there graves for the second comin of Christ............ i cant go into this topic in its entirety..... id be keyin for days.....

but let go and let God......... open your eyes........ and accept the mercy of a lovin savior who gave his life that YOU may live

'ez'

Ya'll My Manz Tito Did Everything I Wuz Gwan Do...
Genesis 1:1 Says In THE BEGINNING...which means the beginning of EVERTYHING..ANYTHING...ALL!!...God Created The Heavens And The Earth...
Both Of My Bibles R N Da Car But Later In Genesis It Says How God CREATED MAN!! and From Man, Woman....

That's The Only Thing...Jesus Is The Way, THE TRUTH, and The Life..No Man Enterz The Kingdom Of God Cept Thru Him (John 14:4)....

You Ought To Know Him...
And This Ain't "RELIGION"...This Is A Relationship..when your in love with someone..you kno about them....

Chuuch
Defyned

Jus Incredible Lyrics

-What God Has For Me..Is Meant For Me.

II COR. 12:9
And He Said To Me, "My Grace Is Sufficient For You, For My Strength Is Made Perfect In Weakness." Therefore, I Will Rather Most Gladly Boast In My Infirmities, So That The Power Of God May Rest Upon Me.
Send a message via AIM to Denied Truth Send a message via MSN to Denied Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Denied Truth   Reply With Quote