View Single Post
Old 08-01-05, 02:40 AM   #10
Black Queen
Classic

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsick39
we aint puttin a price on a woman..... im not like "that girls worth 20 bucks" ..... its us guys bettin on our "game" and shit... we would all go after her if there wasnt money... but like i sed, its motivation and guys are all testosterone and shit..... so its like "man ima get that" ..... "ohh hell naw man, id be able to get her before u, bitch" ...... "u must be kiddin?? i bet u 5 dollars" "fine"

ya know, its like that...... we want this girl but u know how guys turn everythin into this kinda shit its guys bein guys........ and i would do this in a sec for real if it wasnt for all the dumb drama and shit that would come of it if like the girl found out, ya know? id feel bad for the girl, seriously if she found out, but im not puttin any price on her.... for all we know the guy might fall for her really and not take the money

well you do you you but like u said wen ppl find out its not gonna be good den tink about her feelins if she find out n if u dont care u jus gotta face dat u arrogant(not sayin dat u are)