View Single Post
Old 08-01-05, 09:24 AM   #21
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsick39
I know most the femcees on here will be disgusted wit me just on the morals i guess but here it goes:

Do yall think it is bad/degradin for guys to have a pool goin on who can hook up with this one girl.... like we all put in some money and whoever gets her first gets to get it all

Now i know alotta yall might think this is wrong morally but lemme just explain myself.... So alotta my friends and shit are interested in the same girl (if it be just to hook up wit or have a relationship wit) and we'd all like to get wit her atleast once, ya know? And so one of my friends decided to make it interestin by puttin a lil bet by all of us on who can get with her first..... now the reason i dont think this is so bad is cuz we would all try and get with this girl anyways (altho all of us dont have the same intentions) so were not doin sumthin we wouldnt normally do.....

plus the bet gives us more motivation to go after it...... this girl is picky anyways, so if its not like were all gonna get her and make her an object (its more likely none of us will get her more than anythin)... the only thing i have holdin me back tho is that if ANY girl finds out about this, than none of us will be able to get any girl at our school for a long time (maybe the whole year or the rest of high school)..... cuz, for real, if shit hits the fan, itll erupt...

So wat are you guy's feeling on this...... ladies too

so what girl is this??? if its RM then im not in it... if its EK im still not in it... no matter who it is, im not in it... ha, but who is it?