View Single Post
Old 08-01-05, 07:50 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Immense, Straight Lame, any body else liek it

IP:

yo man..lets be realistic, you mofos are fuckin WACK, but that's not whaat I called you here for. Stop crying and going on a rampage when your shit gets locked. You broke the rules son. No one's shit gets locked outta the blue. Ironic..I rmember dudes used to cry about the same shit with Sev back in the day.

Now onto your lack of skills, Straight Lame, you're nobody. On your best day. My cousin was on the fuckin ground dyin when he heard your last track talkin bout how pissed you were. Immense - you, son..be real. You two should collab and make a diss track about how it sucks when your tracks get locked, lol. I noticed that the more wack a motherfucker is, the more prone they are to crying after their shit gets the ol Louie Lockdown. How fuckin old are you turds?

Next up is Omen: son, I dunno who gased you, but if you think you'll any way shape or form come anywhere close to whoring me on a track, LOL, bring it. You'll end up jsut liek your boy Gattas did. On a milk carton, lol. Consider this me telling you to put your money where your mouth is.

^that applies for all three of you. Son, the disses that'll rain down on you homos is fuckin insane LOLOLLL

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote