Old 08-01-05, 10:18 PM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
this wasn't necessary at all

and as a Mod dooms, u gotta take the high road here

Immense had a concern and yea blew it outta proportion...but the shit cudda be settled by doin this..."Oh, it was closed cuz u ain't have 2 links...SORRY that u thought I did it on purpose...But, 2 links are required." Then, Immense cudda said, "Iz coo, I'll keep dat in mind the next time."

CASE FUCKING CLOSED.

I did take the highroad after explaining IN THE LOCKED POST that dude needed 2 links. THEN I said it again when he made his yap post about it although I already explained why he needed 2 links. He started yapping liek he was gonna fuck me up, so go head. I wanna see it. That applies for EVERYBODY. But - I'm no body's Hero nor role model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
dooms withdrawling so he on the angry rampage.

As a mod your spose to be the "mature" one as such and put up with the pathetic shit that happens.You gotta be more understanding while still doing your job. You gotta give room for lessons to be learnt. If he didnt post link or w/e simply close it and say pm em the links and Ill re-open it. Warn them add them to the warnigns list and if they do it again dont give them that chance.

Once again as a mod you shouldnt get so fucked off and intimidate guys. People talk shit, your above there bullshit talk.

How am I withdrawing? I'm opening the doors for any bitches to take it to a step that actually matters, instead of loose blab. Buss some rhymes pussies!! This isn't a fuckin daycare center wher eI gotta kiss niggas bruises and say "oh, don't be mad at me and I'm relly sorry. But you can PM me your links at your nearest convenience and I'll be more than hpapy to open your tracks up - kay?" Fuck alla dat. I honestly don't give a shit if you send me the links to open your track or not. That's your business, send it and I'll open it, don't and believe me, I'll get to sleep. BUT It's one thing to say "dooms you're an asshole because you locked my post since I broke the rules" than to say "I can rip you". Okay. so come rip me. Make up what ever excuse you want to make up to justify it all in your mind. Paint a vivd picture where you're the goodguy and on his way to vanquish the world of the villian that is Doomsday. Then record your verse and get annihialated.

Before I was "A MOD!!" - WOW!! I NEVER BEEN A MOD BEFORE!! (<--liek I'm not an admin on another board) I was a battler. And as a battler, I'll make you put your piss-ass allowance money where your cock-polisher is.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote