View Single Post
Old 08-02-05, 02:28 AM   #17
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immense
Wow...another day goes by and dooms is carrying this shit on...you said i was crying cos i made a thread about it..now you do the exact same...yes i overreacted about the closer of my thread...but mods should deal with it when someone has a problem...even if that someone is wrong....why you keep talking about a diss...go make one...ya keep sayin ill end up like gattaz...WELL...im off to work nah...so when i get back...in about 8 hours...ill be llokin out for that diss track....you really shouldnt be a mod...im not saying i was acting like a dick..but even if i was...a mod shouldnt come down to the same level....should keep your cool...u acting all pissed of and shit...anyway..like i said...ill check out that diss track when i get home..lookin forward to it....

:sigh: reading is fundamental. Listen...I don't make "diss tracks". I make "battles". this is an invite for YOU cocksuckers to "battle". Maybe you've heard of something liek this. But I'll play along, how bout you copy and paste wher I said "I'm gonna make a diss track!!".

Second, you're not the dickhead for talking shit, but I'm the dickhead for calling you out on it? RIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! !!!!

by any chance.....do you sit down to pee?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote