Thread: Get To Know Me
View Single Post
Old 08-03-05, 12:22 PM   #22
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Aim
lmao normally i dont pick on people tryin ta elevate since i have lotz ta do myself but this is straught up retarded..did you at all feel like a dumbass while makin this....u sound like a gorrilla tryin ta rap...wait no better metaphor...u remind me more of special ed tryin ta rap..like Q said there's NO WAY IN HELL!!!! u were even the slightest serious bout this...put the mic down u aint even capable of elevatin

you have no room to talk, i mean at all... at least we can hear his words. @ you tryna tell someone they aren't capable of elevating.

Feed: It seem like you were serious on this track, you too close to the mic and you breathing extra hard... it sounded like you did the whole track in one take.. keep working at it, and back up from the mic a little.. try recording the chorus, then your verses (1 at a time).. when i say one at a time i mean record the first one, go get something to eat or chill for 15 minutes, then record the second one.. and stop stretching your syllables.. you saying ONLY FOR YOUUUUUU SHAWWWWWWWTIEEEEEE... there's no need to WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY, you get to KNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOWWWWW MEEEEEEEEEEEE... it sound like something retards would say no joke. just add some more words to the chorus maybe say You can come show me (without stretching the syllables)... and stop bouncing on the track, makin your voice bounce outta rhythm.. just spit out what you gotta say.