Thread: Paul Wall
View Single Post
Old 08-03-05, 04:56 PM   #15
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalk Clorox
..*slaps macca*lmfao,i hope your joking or some shit, nah you have to be joking.llol.
sittin sidways is one of the sorryest songs ive ever heard,
*shakes head*
rappers really need to stop talking about money and bitches seriously, it gets old.and replacing eminem where did you come up with that.what even made you think that.i could have wrote that song in 5 minutes without trying.i dont even know how he became a rapper its like rappers keep getting worse and the less skillful they get the more people like it.its crazy

DEFITNLY agrees wit what Clorox said...Paul Wall is like a white mike jones spittin on microphones...i mean really people just on his fuckin dick cuz he white...wow he got flow...dont matter if ur black, white, canadian, or blue..any fool can have flow if they elevate but he straight up fuckin gay..and u best believe that straight feedback cuz this straight aim...FUCK PAUL WALL....he ruinin rap along wit ALL THE EMCEES DOWN IN HOUSTON and i dont give a fuck if ur from houston or u just simply disagree wit me if u disagree u can suck a fat slimy dick along wit the rest of houston...fuck them and BETTER THAN EMINEM!!!????? what the fuck kid u outta ur god damn mainstream flowin mind???...there no way in freezing HELL that he better
than eminem where the fuck u come up wit that bullshit....really grab some foo off the street bagging for dimes and that is a failure at everythang...give him some bling and tell him ta rap bout it cuz that how low paul wall is fo real
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote