View Single Post
Old 08-03-05, 10:19 PM   #29
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
go do that......... for real, cuz i know for a fact ur shit wasnt uploaded cuz i checked every nite before i went to sleep (which was like 2 or 3) most times and it wasnt up........ and i checked at like 2 and 4 oclock today and it wasnt up there..... and i aint gonna post my shit up cuz ull prolly peep and ask for a rematch ad prolly change sum lines or sumthin

but to be real for a sec...... word, good track man

Why would I, who's track is alredy psoted, ask for a rematch?? That's absolutely retarded. My trck won't change liek yours did. That's why you ain't uplaod it yet, you heard my shit and was liek "oh shit son, I better re-do this". lol. Fuck outta here.

Here's the image BTW:

Thanks to the wonders of modern science (and your own ignorance), I can uplaod a track today that you won't hear till next week. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH[/smarter than the avuhrage bear]. If you want, I'll link you to my page with what ever the top 5 tracks are all gone, then bring em all back in about a minute. No way in hell my computer could uplaod all that in that short an amount of time. Magic? haha....

yes.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote