View Single Post
Old 08-04-05, 03:01 AM   #1
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

Kool Col B Essay

IP:

Why is Kool Col B the best Person on RV?

Well, first off let’s look where he lives. He lives in Canada, one of the coolest places in the world next to the US. Their chicks are awesome, and you gotta love their hockey. Col B keeps his pimp hand strong and inspires me to slap e hoes, and maybe even real hoes.

He always has something witty to say, and it’s always quotable. Even if he is legally blind, he’s cool regardless. I mean, let’s face it, if you can be blind and yet still own kids on RV how cool do you have to be?

Even his name implies his coolness. One of the most original kids on RV too. His love for Eazy E is understandable as all of his bling is about him. A poor hispanic kid in Canada, who has a really awesome pussy and scary gats.

He loves power rangers, and who can blame him? When he spits on a power rangers beat, everyone starts signing the power rangers theme song and try to keep up with him as his flow beats out the Nile like it was some rocky creek.

There are so many more reasons why Kool Col B is the best person on RV, but the number one reason is that he is smart, which is why his Eazy E, pussy hugging, legally blind ass has joined The Council!

Px

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.