View Single Post
Old 08-04-05, 03:12 PM   #24
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

first of all.....

i'll talk to anyone on here however the fuck i want, its the fuckin internet.....and whats this bullshit about who's got respect and who hasn't......i'm more respected than anyone in this fuckin league....the only ones who are either equally respected or respected more are The Rev and thats about it....but who gives a fuck anyway, i cudn't care less if sumone has more internet respect than me.

next, i'll talk to drama queen and anyone else however the fuck i want, what are you gonna do Atticus, stop me.........its the fuckin internet fuckwit....only ppl who can stop me are the gay ass mods who take pleasure in deleting ppl's posts cuz it makes them feel all powerful and special.......

and finally, i don't give a fuck what you say acuity, cuz you are by far the biggest assclown on this site who has such an ego even though you aint all that fuckin good at anything.........and you can bring your comments in here about......"ooh, fuck you solo i do audio so i am naturally dope cuz i make songs that get heard by a bunch of nerds on the net" or how about comments like "ooh fuck you cuz you dont do audio so that automatically means that you can't and you have no skillz"
.....when it comes down to it you are a dumb fuck who thinks he knows it all and thinks that just cuz sumone hasnt dropped a song or shit on here they are incapable of doing so and have no talent, sorry to inform you that some ppl have lives and realise that battling nerds on the net aint gonna get you shit

so in closing..............FUCK YOU ALL!!! apart from those who didnt feel the need to look tough by talking shit.