View Single Post
Old 08-05-05, 04:30 PM   #10
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

IP:

Troop- This was an Ok Topical verse. I felt that you could've come harder than this. I liked your vocab, you had a good balance in your piece. The Imagery was good, but next time put more Complex in it. The Emotion in this verse was the Weakiest Aspect. The Imagery was your Strongest aspect, but yet the best you've done. I like the approach and the concept.

High Class- Ok I liked your verse. You had good complexity in your imagery. The Emotion was there but you need to still work on that. You had a good balance in your vocab and the .......Between your Lines is a Which Kills the flow in your Piece. I dont worry about Flow..New-ways. The best aspect in your verse was Imagery but the weakiest in my opinon was the "Emotion"

Overall- I have to vote which one has the good imagery, most complex, and also had more deph into it. Vote High Class. His Imagery was more Complex and it drew me closer Liking his verse. Troop I liked your verse but there was a flaw in your imagery and that was "Complexity and Deph" I didnt feel it. Sorry VOte High Class.

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla