View Single Post
Old 08-05-05, 06:15 PM   #12
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Lemme break this down

T.r.oo.P: first thing I noticed about your piece was the imagery because I could really picture every scene as though it was a movie flashing in front of my eyes you know. You used very vivid wordings to express what you were saying and combined this with a good amount of emotion. The emotion could have been better I suppose but your imagery makes up for that. Vocab was on point, good complexity in it. Your approach was sort of predictable I guess but you worded everything in such a clear way, you really kept the readers focused. The flow was good, kinda off here and there but you came nice with the multis and such. The story progressed nicely so overall a solid topical piece!

High Class: loving this piece because to me it had some sort of poetic vibe over it. Maybe because your flow wasn't as the regular ones you know, the spaces in between words kinda ruins it but at the same time gave the piece something different you know. You managed to combine a complex vivid imagery with strong emotion, vocab was on point as well. The approach was sort of the same as Troop's so no difference in that. What I found better about your piece than Troop's was that yours had a different vibe, you left room for the readers to imagine certain things yet went nicely into detail at the same time.

My vote goes to High Class...very close battle to judge in, both dropped an excellent piece

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ