View Single Post
Old 08-05-05, 06:39 PM   #9
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

IP:

Solo i assure this is not a h8 vote in anyway...get it DQ'ed if y wish but ill explain why im gonna vote Souljah

Solo ur piece was decent but as a criticism of both yours and Souljah's drops try not to address the topics so damn obviously u both basically took the same approach...solo you had aiight vocab, structure worked well a couple of longa lines that coulda been filled or shorted with inner rhymes n shit...solo ur 2nd satnza seems completely disjointed from first theres no flow to the concepts of the piece its like youve dropped 2 different pieces...also what your saying is so simple its just complciated ways of sayin "memories survive time"..."ive lost my memories..all i c is darkness" type crap....simple but complex = anxiety...this dorp aint of same calibre...on that note Souljah's drop was as simple and obvious as yours however his had an obvious flow, structure and story line...in summary Souljah's drop was a piece...yours felt unpolished...Peace

Once again no h8...afta we jus cleared shit up...
An aiight battle...1

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer