View Single Post
Old 08-06-05, 06:33 AM   #28
Young_law
This Is My City

IP:

Voted For: un-fuck-widable

Lyrical point

You loss mad points for using that sub-zero, nobody likes that subzero nothing on his costume pertains to how he originally looked, that texet Sub_Zero moving up and down on the pic makes it look really tacky you should have stuck to basic Graphic dawg, the ice blast is cool it gives the drawing a more realistic feel to it, also the effects on the letters Sub - Zero was aight with the ice drippin down or whatnot also tha BG was str8 but other than those 3 that graphic wasnt all that

-UNF-

I have never seen a spiderman graphic like that, it gets you mad points for originality, the effects of light and shadow are off da chain, also, when you think about the way he's kneeling, it makes you think about how his life is all twisted n shyt, tha background is *raw, also the letters SPIDERMAN have a kind of 3d effect like its slightly comin out, probably because of the black border, the only bad point that i can think of is that there is no dash in the spiderman, but other than that this graphic is raw

-UNF- gets this vote

*Raw its a word we us in chicago basically it means off tha chain, cool fresh, u get tha point