View Single Post
Old 08-06-05, 11:01 AM   #12
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal Sativa
hinduism is related to shintoism and many other forms.... if you really want to learn about things like this then read the bible and the koran and sun tzus art of war and a million different texts that explain reasons for religious convictions and find the shit out for yourself instead of tryin to figure out something so complex off of hearsay even the fact that you said buddhism is all about a really smart fat dude shows me that you are far from a thinking man and maybe you should try to get into that mindset before you attempt to figure something thats a bit too deep for you bro! love peace and chicken grease

I cut out the first part of your post because it answers nothing I didnt already know. I'm asking for names of religions that arnt sect's of another religion. With hinduism and shintoism, how are they related? And which was the first religion that used the basic system these two use is what I would like to know.

I didnt expect straight up answers off a forum and I check every peice of new information people give me for flaws. Such as you telling me to read Sun Tzu's art of war to properly understand this question of the where religions origionated.

And by the way, how I type is irrelevant to how intelligent or how much of a thinking man I am. I think youd be surprised if you actually knew me and wernt just assuming things..
I mean...
Going out on a limb with assumptions based on one bracketed peice of information is beyond doubt a trait of a fool wouldnt you agree?

I'm trying to gather this information for a purpose which I'm not going to explain, its not to further understand religion although I'm always happy to learn things I'm interested in. Any information you can provide towards helping me answer the actual question I'm asking would be much apreciated.