View Single Post
Old 08-06-05, 11:17 AM   #10
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

IP:

Paroxysm- I'm Impressed. This was good verse. Had vocab balanced in your piece. The Imagery was very well portrait in every detail. In my opinion the best aspect in your verse was the "Imagery". You had a Bit of emotion, but I suggest to you to use more. Metaphors and Similies is much needed in your verse to expand the complex in the imagery, so you wont have to put down much detail, but more of a clear vivid portrait. I like this Decent Verse.

Lady Fiya- You had a "Knowing" Verse, someone going to die in heaven lost paradise, which is Ok concept, but be very much more creative than that, go beyond. Anyway's You had a good verse imagery was good. The Emotion was there, but not that much. The best aspect in your verse was "Imagery". The style you took was a "Story-Like", but Kinda not original concept though.

Overall- My Vote goes to Paraoxysm, he had a good verse, very much a better concept, better imagery (Very Detailed). Lady fiya you had a good verse, but the imagery wasn't very much detailed like paraoxyms, also I didnt like the concept you took, wasn't very much creative. V/ Paraoxysm.

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla