View Single Post
Old 08-06-05, 11:23 AM   #10
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Sixth Sense: I like your approach of the topic even though I felt you could have gone more into detail, especially about the last part. The structure made it kinda weird to read at times but nothing too bad though. Your flow was sorta choppy cause your lines kept increasing length-wise, that kinda threw me off you know. The emotion was there, could've used more deeper pictures to portray it maybe but overall it gave off a pure and vivid vibe. Vocab was on point, might be upped here and there but overall, solid piece!

Still Motion: I prefer your approach over the one Sixth Sense used but that is pure personal opinion I suppose. Your piece had a real poetic feeling to it, left room for the readers to think about certain things you said. You had good level of emotion expressed throughout clear pictures which I definitely liked. The vocab was there, not too basic but not too complex either. Your flow was good: had short lines with some internal rhyming. I love how you added the last line, it really finished off your piece you know. Nice one...

In the end, my vote goes to Still Motion because I was feeling his just a little bit more. Close battle though, both dropped good!

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ