View Single Post
Old 08-06-05, 04:18 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

ohh man....audio heads check this shit...

IP:

Man I was tired of me losing freestyles and concepts I had in my head so I finally decided to do something about it. I went to Radio Shack and bought a digital voice recorder and maaaaann that shit is EXACTLY what was needed. The one I bought has 4hr recording time (and there's some with up to 80hrs for a higher price) and its pretty small and light. The recording clarity through the internal mic is "eh" but not liek I'm trying to make tracks on it - jsut jot down ideas. I HIGHLY reccomend you get one. I already reocrded 2 cypher sessions on it and it caught everything. If I want to put it on my computer (liek if I recorded a live battle) boom, just use the USB port or go throgh the speaker output into my computers mic input. Too fuckin easy!!

Here's the ones RS has, I got the top one: http://www.radioshack.com/search.as...e1=submit&SRC=1

You can get Microcasette recorder that are bigger and heavier but are much cheaper.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote