View Single Post
Old 08-06-05, 05:23 PM   #15
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyetal
yes, but those are ineffective multies, they sound bad because of the wording....swing some slackness??? like wtf is that.

anyways, text battling is not about multies, there are people on here who think its cool to use multies alot, instead of good punches....but really, when you're writing a diss, you do it to humiliate the other person, not rhyme a whole bunch of times.

multies are a prime tool for audio, they add interest, and other shit as well, with text, you can be more creative, multies don't enhance text that well, unless you know how to use them properly and effectively.

what you are doing, is easy stuff, basic rhyming, just simple multies at the end of each line; you have no internals or anything, no other multies....so your 'mulites', at the end of your lines, dont really resemble multies, if you can understand this without coming at me with beef........

and using hyphens points them out, but are not needed.

word.

Come at you with beef?....beef is offline homie...shit...you niggas take this net shit too seriously...

And...yes...battling is not ALL about multis.But the thing is...battling has many elements.Not just punches.Flow,punches,creativity,complexity...etc.B ased on what you said...could we just use dope wordplay and such with stretched lines?No...it's not like that.

Punches are the most important part.But combine them with multis...and you got something even better.Multis are used to enhance flow.And my shit is easy HuH?That what you saying?well....tell me this...is rhyming killa/gorilla...single/pringle easier than rhying swing some slackness/king of whackness...aviation schools/medication fools

Yeah..I didn't used any internals.....and I use multis at the end of my lines...but that's my style.Your style is that 50 cent basic rhyme scheme.Go look at the other verses around here and you'll see that your style is the same as the newbs.And I use hypens to point them out to help out newbs....but apperantley(taz)...some are too stupuid.

Shit....only on RV would one sllyable rhyming be accepted...go peep battles on RB,B-Boys,or RM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daubs
EZ...............

Fuck trini .

^^Please tell me what this nigga is talking about?
Send a message via AIM to noname