View Single Post
Old 08-07-05, 11:32 AM   #9
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

L. Veracity

Aight, first of all props for being able to get all em shows in there lolz. Pretty creative approach without a doubt. In the beginning I could follow the storyline but as it continued I feel it suffered because of all the shows you blended in. Had a bit of imagery throughout the pictures you were using, emotion was good, expressed the thoughts and feelings of the person. Besides all the names of the shows I don't see real connection with the topic you know, I would've liked to see more of a story too you know. Flow was very good as well as vocab.

Hopesfall

You had a creative approach as well in my opinion, a more poetic approach actually which I liked more than L. Veracity's. The imagery was definitely there, expressed a good picture of the situation and such. The emotion was strong, clearly portrayed the feelings running through the person's head. Storyline was interesting although I would've liked to see you expand a bit more, go a little more into detail. The vocabulary was on point, might have been a bit upped but overall it was okay, found a cool balance between basic and complex. Flow was off quite often which sometimes killed the line.

Tough battle to decide in actually: props to LV for blending in all those shows but the storyline suffered because of it, Hopesfall had creative approach too but should have gone more indepth about it...

In the end, I'ma vote for Hopesfall because I felt his approach a bit more...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ