Thread: Which Is Worst?
View Single Post
Old 08-08-05, 12:50 AM   #19
schema
howdy

IP:

man yall kids that come in every thread like this talking about "what is acting black or white supposed to mean?" are really starting to piss me off...

yeah its a stereotype but everyone knows the stereotypes...

the black stereotype is pants saggin thug that loves hip hop...
the white stereotype is polo and khakis rich kid that loves rock...

all of you knew what he meant when he said that...so shut the fuck up and quit taking up all the space any time someone makes one of thes threads...are stereotypes bad? arguably...but everyone knows what the standard stereotypes are...

that being said...id say a wigger is more annoying than an uncle tom...

everytime i see a wigger trying to be a thug that i know is just a pussy in huge clothes i go into a rage and want to smack him in the face and tell him to shut the fuck up and get a belt...if you had to practice the black accent before you started talking like that youre a pussy...if you grew up around all black people then i have no problem with you...

rich black kids that try to act like thugs are just as annoying...why are most white people scared of them? they are just as pussy as wiggers...they talk tough but theyll start telling names before the cop even gets the cuffs on...and they always want to fight 20 to 1 or jump somebody...what the fuck is that shit...man they piss me off...

black people trying to 'act white' usually just means a rich black kid that gets good grades and doesnt talk with a fake accent that he didnt grow up with...i have less than no problem with them...im proud of them for keeping it real and not trying to be something theyre not...the only people that hate on them are the rich black kids that are trying to be thugs when their parents drive lexuses...its like you cant try to make something for yourself or all the wannabe thugs are gonna be hating on you calling you an uncle tom...and people wonder why black people dont have nothing...

so bottom line...i dont have a problem with anyone white or black that sticks to their roots and keeps it real...and i do have a problem with the faggots that use their 300 dollar a week allowance to go buy matching gear then tell everyone that they hustled for it...while they practice their fake accent and take 45 minutes to get ready every morning...

and thats word...

if you have a problem with ^this dont bother posting...just write it all down in a letter and seal it up and burn it...ill get it as soon as i get to heaven...

see...you feel better already dont you...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote