Thread: A-Sez vs Law_Jr
View Single Post
Old 08-08-05, 09:40 PM   #7
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

Voted For: A-Sez

This kid doesen't kno who tha fuck he's battlin/\Newsflash dawg your not an emcee your style is generic
Shoot off Wit only one clip and already his head's rattlin/\Have this nigga vommitin because i flow toxic
^^Umm..I assume this is a bar?...but there's no punch
This niggaz on kool kol-b's dick he needz 2 be eraticated/\Dude givin out dumb-ass votes he's fuckin eerie
Kool kol-b in Member Mugshots wasn't the first time he masturebated/\Cuz like faggots at at a bitch party he always says Fuck Puss-c
^^well...you had a good concept on Kool-B...but where was proof...or is it a fake personal on him d/r'n.?
When this cat thinks of kool kol-b he gets a bizzy-bone-r/\Cant even compare his shit to bone thugz n harmony
U can tell he's always at home jackin off he's a fuckin loner/\Ha fah this guy battlin me is intolerable cruelty
^^your just all over the place....

OK...your structure sucks.Just being honest....here.What I think you need is to write you verses normally.not with the ^ shit.And you just seemed to be all over the place.A half of a line spoke about him and Kool-col..and then the other half was about voting...word your shit up and fix structure.

this kid bends over fo tha fellas n he takes it raw
i dont need 2 commit a crime, but ima break tha law
^^played..every battle with Law has to have something like this?
i dont even gotta use good rymes, cuz ur shit is wack as hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Law_Jr
damn yall niggaz know what no vets means
yeah, it means i just put this pussy 2 sleep myself*
^^No punch.....
c wut im sayin? my lyrics kill u, ur about 2 die
ima school this kid. battle me? wut is Jr.? high?**
^^OK..best line in this bar

Ok...you had a better structure and flow.And wasn't all over the place like LAw.But your punches were weak.1st bar about breakin law has been used against law jr in every single battle he's been in.2nd bar was nothing.3rd was the best.

Vote-A-SEZ
RTF BELOW PLEASE
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=203195
Send a message via AIM to noname