View Single Post
Old 08-08-05, 11:44 PM   #9
CataclyzM-i-C
Beantown's Finest

IP:

Voted For: NaRc-UzI

weak battle....

Flow - stanza...easy to read and the barz wasnt all over the place...Narc ur barz was madd stretched like u was forcin it alil !..work on dat

Punches - Narc...they were harder hittin BY FAR...stanza didnt have 1 good punch in his whole verse !!!!!...
"Think That You Sorry The Way You Talkin All That Babble
And No Action Taken So next Time Dont PM Me for a Battle"
EW !...nuff sed

Metaphors - Narc...first of all...
"You Couldnt Take Me Down Even If You Controlled The Elevator
They Say Im Fabolous They Way I Stop Yo Breathe Like a Resperator"...A RESPERATOR KEEPS YOU BREATHIN NOT STOP YOU FROM BREATHIN...wow !

Personals - Narc...not really any serious hard hittin punches wit the personals but at least he thru in that king dipset ish !...stanza had nuttin but random punches THAT MADE NO SENSE !

Originality - Narc...I'll hold Onions to ur Face wit a Gun in ur Eye so you'll Cry at the "Sight of Death"...beter then anything stanza had to say simple as that !!!!!

this battle was one sided E Z...narc u had a decent verse but u need to still come alot harder feel me...stanza...hmmm...well...ummm...how can i say this lightly...that was HORRIBLE...no hate but u said absolutely nuttin in that verse...work on that fam

Vote - Narc Uzi

yall can return the favor on the battle in my sig iight...good look...no hate stanza...