View Single Post
Old 08-09-05, 12:03 AM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juss 0ne
I been friends with this girl, we'll call her Sarah. I been friends with Sarah for about a year and a half, when we first met, we were into eachother. But out age difference is huge.. Im 22 an shes 17.. but when we met she was 15 an I was 20 so I just stayed her friend.

She started to date this guy an we stayed friends, didnt think nothin of it. Bout 2 months ago, they broke up.. an we chill a lot more now. Then about a month ago, we started gettin serious, like we both into eachother.. its deeper than jus sexual for me which is nice for a change.. cause we were friends first.

We havent done anything but Im lovin every minute Im with her.. an she says she feels the same.

But heres where I need the advice..

Two weeks ago she went with her family on a camping trip, I was nervous cause I usually hook up with random bitches when I go camping. But I find out two days before she gets back that her ex-boyfriend drove up an spent the last week chillin with her fam.. an that they slept together one night while she was wasted.

Now shes back, regrets it all an still wants to keep pursuin this shit with me... so I mean I really really liked this girl, we're practically best friends before this happened. We hadnt done anything an we werent goin out so technically she hasnt doen anything wrong.. I cant really be mad, but if I take her back Ill be goin againt all the things Ive told myself an believed the past few years.

Am I bitch to take her back?

I aint been in a relationship in a long time so it could be that whole 'I just want to be loved' sorta thing like she gives me the attention I need or want. So I could be blinded by those facts but at the same time, I could lose the best thing I ever had just because its against the whole 'I dont love no hoes' persona, that I live by.

Theres no one I can talk to about this cause my parents are devout christians, so their advice wont matter an all my friends are idiots lol..

So why not ask complete strangers an jus see the results.

HELP A CRACKA OUT!

Man........ Go and break her ex boyfriends nose for messing with ya girl for starters............... Shits touchy, but if your that into the bitch that you wanna give her a second chance then maybe you should just do it.. But make it known you aint up for no bullshit and if it happens again shes gone........

But seriously... You need to go find her ex and power slam the kid onto concrete or else hell just keep makin moves on her when your not around..