View Single Post
Old 08-09-05, 11:08 AM   #28
Chosen
New to RV

IP:

Simpsons used to be funny but they're episodes are retarded now. Family Guy shits on them right now. Family guy has the most random sporadic jokes ever, but their funny as hell, and the characters themselves are mad funny, plus the constant flashbacks are always unexpected and hilarious. The old Simpsons was funny but I don't think they were as good as the old or new Family Guy episodes.

ATF is a funny ass show. Sealab gets annoyin' after a while. Case Closed is serious (I downloaded all the episodes). Full Metal Alchemist is the illest anime (I got all the episodes and I'm waitin' for the movie). Lupin the III is a cool show but I wouldn't race home to watch it. Robot Chicken is funny but only sometimes. I've seen some wack ass episodes from them. Futurama is a funny show too.

Adult Swim messed up when they startin' airing all the new retarded shows. The new ones they're coming out with is gonna be stupid. 12 ounce mouse doesn't make sense. The cop show is retarded. I dont know wtf they were thinking when they aired Super Milk Chan. They're fallin off.

^^^I watch too many cartoons.............no life

You act hard but we all know that you STOP-FOR-LOVE/
You can't pull the trigger like holdin' guns with BOXIN'-GLOVES/

I'll strike-with-the-hype and slice in the night-with-a-knife/
Let's see how nice-you-can-write when Chosen cypher's-your-life/

"The TOP TEN become NINE DEAD if I ever decide to HOP IN..." - Canibus
Send a message via AIM to Chosen   Reply With Quote