View Single Post
Old 08-09-05, 11:21 AM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

ATTN: nerds...... Help me choose a video game to buy....

IP:

Aiight, so I been thinking I might buy a game in the next few days but I seriously know jack shit about whats dope in video games these days..

I been looking at getting Metal Gear Solid 3 cause MGS2 is one of my faveroute games I ever played.. But I heard Half life 2 is on Xbox aswell and I was also a real big fan of HL1 when it came out in 97..

So at the moment the biggest two contenders are HL2 and MGS3... Can anyone recommend any other games I might wanna look at? And anyone whos played both of the games mentioned above, which one is better all round?

I like games with real good story lines and shit.. My currant collection has shit like MGS2, Hitman 2 & Hitman: Contracts, GTA3- Vice City & San Andreas, Morrowind, Manhunt, Gran Turismo 3, Need for speed: Underground, Splinter Cell and a few others...

I was considering Doom3 but I recently hired it out and played the whole thing... Also recently hired out the new resident evil game and I swear I didnt get past the first level before I got bored as fucking shit in a toilet that wont flush and jus tried to infect my character..-_-

So yeah... Who can help me out... (btw, I got both a ps2 and an xbox so it dont matter what console its on)