View Single Post
Old 08-09-05, 08:19 PM   #2
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

OK....

I ain't no fan of love songs....but I'ma try to be as unbaised as I can

The chrous was Ok.I was...w/e.

The flow was good.A little better on Fate's side of it.I ain't feelin the basic rhyme scheme...but in a song like this...I guess it's an exception this time.

Content...It was good..except for the fact that Fate's verse and BQ's were nearly identical.Both sayin...blah-blah..get away with you...blah-blah..I love you..blah-blah..forever love.....blah-blah.Bq's verse kept me awake because it came first...but Fate's verse was a repeat.I suggest the next time you collab..you agree on what you wanna rap about.SO you don't end up saying the same shit again.

SOme lines don't make sence
You could be my knight in shining armor jus do the thangs you do
^^wtf is this?....so he's your armor(meanin he be on top you )....if he did the things....or "thangs you do"?..seems to me you made this outta desperation...like you ain't know what the fuck you wanna say next.HE gotta do what you do to get in your pants?

SO...
Both of you have some talent there...but need to work on wording your shit better..and not repeating yourselves.

Ooh....and try to be creative god damn it!

All this.."i'll do the impossible to be with you" or "I'll kill whoever fucking with you"....is played like a mother fucker.BE CREATIVE.

If you don't mind...as I took time to read this...vote in one my battles in sig please?
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote