Thread: Why?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-05, 12:36 AM   #38
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
obviously, you stole my point of view cos I said that in another religion thread but I used different examples and stuff...

I hardly get the time to go on the computer down here.. let alone go on MSN.. -_-

But anyway, what I really hate is religious people with no reason to be religious. I see them as mindless drones. Fair enough if you've studied the bible or the quaran or the vidas and you REALLY think its true... But half of the christians out there just have christian parents who tell them its right, or made up their minds about it based on some crap. Never picked up a bible except in sunday school. But still they believe everything some preacher feeds into their ears.. And they're the kind of guys who try to convert people. Like, the school where I work is a christian school and i'm not a christian.. niether are most of the students, but I get these kids trying to convince me christianity is the right way to go. They don't know shit about their religion or the document their religion is derived from and theyre trying to convert people. Its like if you go to school and some guy says to you "oh, a terrorist shot the president and blew up the whitehouse" and he spreads it around. Stupid people believe him without seeing it on the news or whatevever, skeptical guys don't believe it cos they havent seen it, and it all dies down around lunch time. Thats what religion is like in a way...

I don't not believe in a kind of God or a spiritual side to life... Religions are just so varied and full of nonsense.

Stole your point of view? Nope.. Thats my own opinions..
But dude, everyone has a reason to be religious.. But I agree with you though, I hate fuckwhits who think they have a right to argue about religion when they havnt even looked past the one they follow. But the world is full of dense people who pretend they arnt, thats the reason most religion sounds so full of nonsense to you. Try and change it.