View Single Post
Old 08-12-05, 03:06 AM   #14
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
^^^^^^^^i think we hav a lawyer on the site

lol, I might as well be. I look at it liek tihs: "The law" hunts guys like me all day every day non-stop as a career. They've seen it all and done it all, so if you keep doing what you're doing, youre definitely gonna get caught. So arm yourself with info that'll either A: lessen the severity of penalties or B: eliminate the penalties all together. Some days I won't leave the house with certain things in certain conditions or in certain locations because I know some things in some places can multiply years, where as saying or doing one extremely tiny thing can get you off the hook with nothing more than a "case dismissed on the grounds of illegal search and seizure" or "case dismissed on the grounds of entrapment". PS, I jsut beat a 'driving with no insurance' ticket that's "GUARANTEED" 1yr suspension of liscense and $500 in fines with possible community service in my state and ended up walking with a failure to exhibit docs and $189 in fines. And this was while driving on a suspended liscence with an unregistered vehicle. KNOW THE LAW!! KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote