View Single Post
Old 08-15-05, 01:25 PM   #14
schema
howdy

IP:

wtf...someone made a black shape that looked like a football...put it over her crotch and faded the opacity...

the reason its shadowed is because there were already shadows on her pants that showed through when the opacity got faded...

i spent 5 minutes doing mine haphazardly and if you saw it without the pic i made it from youd be like damn juelz looks sweaty...

if you found the pics that this was made from and did it splitcreen the photoshop job would look shitty too...

look at the first pic...the "piss" is the exact same color everywhere except where she already had a shadow on the inside of her left thigh...you can even see the little dimples where he used the paintbrush to try and make the shape not perfectly round so it looked realer...

cmon man...

plus if you use logic...whos gonna piss their pants and stand there for the rest of a show with a giant wet spot instead of running backstage embarrassed as hell...

and have you ever seen someone piss their pants? like her whole leg would be wet all the way down...not in one strangely perfectly symmetrical spot...

the second and third pics are a better job but the first one gives it away as photoshop...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote