View Single Post
Old 08-15-05, 04:40 PM   #8
the omen
tha illest

IP:

this tha shyt u said u dissed me on? lol i need a good laugh.. this line up alone will crack me up... wow... already, jae is sooo gangster, got wonderfull pronounciation on these lyrics!!! woooo, godly... tito... totaly off beat... lyrics are subpar... u could have a good rime scheme if u had sum sort of flow or on beat sumhow... just gotta work on sum shyt... i can see u havin sumn descent to listen to if u had sum sort of flow... q comes in... soundin different... dubs is usual wierdnes... lol, here we go.. bitch live in chantilly... lmao!!! o man... never thought i'd be dissed by the same homosexual who was hittin on me thru aim last week... guess thats life... blah, i was kinda let down by this... thought i would at least get a punch thrown at me... lol... but i guess thats how tha q is... he duznt get senser on his track... so he hates on him... cant sstand tha fact that trip can beat his team... gets mad n disses on him... now i try n tell him that his additude could use adjusting cuz he's settin up for failure... takes it personal... and now i get dissed... hmmm.. see im thinkin, u dont have confidence in yaself.. n everytime sum1 tells u sumn u gotta work on/blows you off/is better than you... his lil feewings get hurt n he writes a song about it... well, best of luck to you q... lol, hope one day u grow out of this stage where u think ur godly... cuz u really not... no where near tha best... sorry to deflate you're head son... just my oppinion tho

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote