View Single Post
Old 08-16-05, 01:10 PM   #1
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

You want an Audio Breakdown...?

IP:

Ask Fiya. I just gave Tha Q and L. Veracity some pointers in a separate thread. Anybody else? Feel free to drop your name and I'll give you my straight up opinion bout your audios and what you could work on. No hate to anyone I've had beef with in the past, this on some real shit. The reason I'm willing to do this, is because for one i noticed people are elevating yet they aren't exactly where they want to be and the common feedback is "Straight song, I could really bump my head to this" instead pointing out what the hell's wrong with it.

And before anyone says, oh you have no right telling people what they need to elevate on. Well I have done months of elevating myself. I'm working on solo tracks I'm in the process of writing my 9th solo track. I have worked on flow, i never felt my lyrics were down but I worked on that too, as well as delivery. I would love to help others. I'll post my samples mid-Sept.

I'm not gonna butter up none of you, but don't be afraid. If you want to opinions and truth, then I'm offering that here. If you don't believe nothings wrong with your tracks at all, then this is not the thread for you. And something is wrong with EVERYONE'S shit, including my own. I'mma let y'all know what's real. I'll peep your last five tracks on your page and holla.
Get At Me.