View Single Post
Old 08-16-05, 02:56 PM   #14
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

LOL @ more experienced than you... Omen on a serious note NO ONE on here knows exactly where my level is. I'm not obligated to post anything on this site. It's by choice that anyone posts on here period. The fact that you came in here to talk shit and try to 'judge' me personally, is really stupid. No one on here knows me at all. I'm more towards the offline work than cribbing on here for feed. Why is that? Because I would love to hear what people around my area feels about my music especially since I'm tryna perform by next year if not sooner. I worked on flow and multis and you will see that soon enough. There are only maybe 6 people that heard my latest shit and that's L. Veracity, 9th Degree, Triple N and Virtue and I D H.. I ask them for their personal opinion because I'd rather not be buttered up on a site. They know me to a certain extent and hearing that something needs work here and there is perfect for me. Offside of them, I talk to people in my offline clique we critique each other when we do collabs, we read off verses back and forth and choose the best to be first. We might have to cypher if we think two should get first but other than that. I have my way of working and can't nobody tell me I'm working. Like you actually see me everyday.

Just cuz you don't see me post Songs in the Forum doesn't mean I'm under you. Triple N's best songs aren't even posted on the site. As well as a few other people, like S e n s e r.

I'm all about quality of songs than quantity. If you got a problem with me not posting yet, then go cry. Otherwise shuttup and watch me critique other people's then, since you won't be brave enuff to post your own shit. Or Just leave.