View Single Post
Old 08-16-05, 10:31 PM   #21
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
Just wondering if anyone else here has ANY representation at all? Anyone here spend money to clear samples on the beats you buy? Anyone here got a distrobution deal? Anyone here have a manager? A lawyer? Anybody?

The way me & omb are doing it is pressing about 150 copies of our promo cd and I got a a hell of a lot of people that are really supportive of my rap & wanna be part of bigging up my group so my tapes gonna be handed out to a lot of people in a lot of different circles untill were well known on the coast and I'll also be getting our music on a station called Triple J which does promo stuff for up and comming artists & can most likly help with hooking up some good connections once they realise my groups better than 90% of the stuff they usually play from up and comming artists.. Dont need a manager just yet untill OMB is up from sydney so we can work on our act and all that shit & start doing gigs..

I even already know the first label I want to sign to and I know my goals and how to get where I want to be at. I got the shit planned from A to B to C to being the biggest rap group in Australia.. & I also got ambitions outside of rap that I want to achieve with my career but first thing is first.