View Single Post
Old 08-16-05, 10:57 PM   #22
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
The way me & omb are doing it is pressing about 150 copies of our promo cd and I got a a hell of a lot of people that are really supportive of my rap & wanna be part of bigging up my group so my tapes gonna be handed out to a lot of people in a lot of different circles untill were well known on the coast and I'll also be getting our music on a station called Triple J which does promo stuff for up and comming artists & can most likly help with hooking up some good connections once they realise my groups better than 90% of the stuff they usually play from up and comming artists.. Dont need a manager just yet untill OMB is up from sydney so we can work on our act and all that shit & start doing gigs..

I even already know the first label I want to sign to and I know my goals and how to get where I want to be at. I got the shit planned from A to B to C to being the biggest rap group in Australia.. & I also got ambitions outside of rap that I want to achieve with my career but first thing is first.

good shit man. a plan is the first thing needed beforea single step is taken and if you atleast got that then you're off to a good start. Once you plug in the legal aspects of it, you're definitely far better off than someone sho's jsut making music with no real direction for their CD once it's done. I don't know the laws in Austrailia so I def can't speak on em, but GL with that.

PS, watch out for OMB. He's into that....you know....butt stuff....

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote