View Single Post
Old 08-16-05, 11:53 PM   #37
Magic5

IP:

Alright, in response..

Every no show people will be suspended for 2 weeks, and then after those 2 weeks, moved into the signed out list. Most people figure out you should be signing if they no show, lose 2 weeks, and drop 5-10 spots in the rankings.

I checked before I deleted the rankings thread.. everybody who was banned was either banned for freeposting or triple no showing.. so I just cleared it. I'll give those people another chance. Nobody there was banned for cheating or biting.

I think I'm gonna straight up jack that losing a title idea, though. This KLL season and the next season in PLL I'll probably use that. That's a good idea.

I get the Forced Word Matches, but explain further about Theme matches. What the shit constitutes a good theme for a battle? If I start getting ideas and shit if you explain to me what a good theme is, then I'll probably do some of those every once in a while.

And as far as the point system goes, that's probably what is going to happen.. except 0 points for a draw. If you can't earn the win you shouldn't earn points.

Thanks for your feedback though.