View Single Post
Old 08-18-05, 05:51 AM   #6
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP:

^omg...

like EVE said "Love is blind and it'll take over your mind"..
love is somethin close to supanatural mayn,the way you feel when u with the 1 u love could be unxplainable..sometimes when u inlove and they ask u why r u inlove u'll be like "idk...i just love him/her for how they are" but if u reflect WELL on that statement i dont think u'll be able to find out whats so special about that person but STILL you LOVE 'em...like my bf said too "LOVE is when you find out that you enjoy stayin with ur girl and you find out that you always feel good in her company...love is when you find out that you aint datin her just becuz u wanna fuck,cos she's got that ass,she's fat or slim,she's gd at givin bj's,she moans well and stuff...love is something that goes beyond all that"...and that is quite true mayne...

some ppl when they dating some1 after 4-6 months they say "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" not knowin that 1 its too early to say that..cos its easy to mistake an infactuation for love...2 when u really love some1 no matta how hardend u may be,when u feel its time to tell 'em your heart begins to race and somn' blocks you...then when u finally say the magic word LOVE u begin to shake...thats a psyco-phiical effect of just a word love...and uhh love could also be "cummin like an ocean when u makin LOVE"

...just said that outta xperience mayne

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote